Trainee Room Block
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE REQUESTING A ROOM:
- Requests for a room in the student/resident/intern room block opens on June 5th and ends when the block sells out OR on August 1st.
- There are 25 double rooms available at the Peppermill Resort at a rate of $72.50 PLUS a $15 resort fee and taxes.
- A minimum of two trainees must share a room and each person must be registered for the conference.
- All occupants of the room must be students, interns or residents.
- At least one roommate must be a member of VCS.
- VCS DOES NOT keep a list of those searching for a roommate.
- All residents who are selected to present an abstract and who plan to request a travel stipend after the conference must book a room at the headquarter hotel. Reimbursements for AIRBNB’s or other accommodations outside of the conference hotels will NOT be allowed.
TO MAKE YOUR REQUEST FOR A ROOM IN THIS BLOCK BEGINNING JUNE 5:
Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received via email.
- Email Sandi@vetcancersociety.org requesting a room in this special block.
- VCS will verify the 2023 membership status of the person making the request then follow up with a link to the block.
- Links to the block may not be shared and VCS will monitor the block and room list as reservations are made.
Contact Sandi at Sandi@vetcancersociety.org.