2020 VTS SPECIALTY LICENSE SCHOLARSHIP
Did you know that each year the Veterinary Cancer Society provides a (up to) $2500 travel scholarship to as many as two veterinary technician members who pursue their specialty certification? The application deadline is October 1st of each year. Those interested in applying for the scholarship must meet several criteria including the following:
- Applicant must be a current member of VCS, must have been a member for two full years prior to applying, and must maintain their VCS membership throughout the testing period.
- Submit the scholarship application no later than October 1st of each year. Scholarship recipients will be chosen at the EC meeting in October each year.
- Must pursue an oncology-related specialty.
- Must provide letters of support from a board-certified oncologist.
- For an application visit: VCS TECHNICIAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- For more information on the process of earning your specialty license visit http://www.aimvt.com/ or contact Brooke Quesnell at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss out on a chance to get your specialty certification and have much, if not all, of your travel expenses paid for!