SUBMIT AN EMPLOYMENT AD
If you would like to post an oncology-related position on our website,
please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the job description being as brief as possible, create a heading similar to those below, and include all links to mentioned websites. VCS only posts oncology-related positions and there is no cost. Simply email VCS when you are ready for the posting to be deleted.
MedVet Medical and Cancer Center for Pets seeks Medical Oncology RVT
MedVet is currently seeking a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team Medical Oncology team in our Indianapolis, IN hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented; thrives in a fast paced environment; and is dedicated to practicing the highest quality of veterinary care. The position provides an opportunity to work with board certified specialists and be a part of cutting-edge clinical studies.
- Assist in patient procedures: preparation of patients, instruments, equipment and medications
- Manage appointments: obtain histories, medical record keeping, invoicing, patient discharges, etc.
- Plan, organize, and manage the daily flow of services
- Drive the MedVet Experience and ensure our patients receive the highest quality care
- Inspire, teach, multitask and be a highly functional team member
- State of Indiana Registered Veterinary Technician license required
- Prior veterinary experience required
- Proficient in calculations (drugs, constant rate infusions, unit conversions, etc.)
- Flexibility with work hours and able to work additional hours when necessary
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance and 401K.
Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center seeks Oncology Technician
Are you a CVT with special interest and skill in oncology? Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center has a wonderful opportunity for you to join our internal medicine service in beautiful Southern Oregon.
The successful candidate will be certified in oncology or have equivalent experience. You will work alongside our Board Certified Internist, along with other CVTs, assistants and a full staff of other board certified veterinary specialists including emergency and critical care, surgery, dermatology and a 24 emergency service.
Our hospital is a brand new, 24-hour, state-of-the-art facility located in the Rogue Valley of Southern Oregon. We are central to the ocean, rivers and mountains in addition to world-class theaters and wineries.
Great full-time weekday schedule. Relocation reimbursement considered. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please type “Oncology Technician”.
VCA Animal Specialty Group seeks Oncology Technician
VCA Animal Specialty Group, located in San Diego, CA, is currently seeking a full-time Veterinary Technician to join its growing oncology team. Our state of the art facilities were completed in October 2016 and are a fully functioning multi-specialty and emergency hospital, established in the suburbs of sunny San Diego.
The Oncology Technicians’ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with client communications, presenting estimates, regular patient updates
- Performing patient care including restraint, venipuncture, advanced placement of IV catheters, preparing and administering chemotherapy drugs
- Assisting with sedation/anesthesia protocols
- Performing in-house lab tests such as; blood work, urinalysis, cytology staining, etc.
- Performing and assisting in-house imaging diagnostics including radiographs, CT scans, ultrasounds
- Providing education to clients in regards to chemotherapy side effects, at home care and safety precautions specific to oncology patients
- Associates degree in Veterinary Technology or equivalent, but not required
- Registered Veterinary Technician status preferred, but not required
- One or more years in specialty practice, oncology specialty favored but not required
- Candidate should possess the ability to multitask, handle stressful and emotional situations
- Candidate should have a good understanding of medical terminology and familiarity with veterinary pharmacology
- Must be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-started with a professional and positive attitude
- Flexibility with work schedule
If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 858-560-0206
For more information about VCA Animal Specialty Group, please visit our website at http://www.vcaspecialtyvets.com/animal-specialty-group
Veterinary Cancer Center seeks Oncology Technician
We are offering relocation and sign-on assistance for qualified applicants in addition to a competitive salary and generous benefit plans!
Work alongside our world-renowned oncology doctors: Drs. Gerald Post, Sue Ettinger, Kevin Ware, Jennifer McDaniel and Rita Ho. Join the “Best Veterinary Hospital” in the Gold Coast for the 5th year in a row!! Our technicians, doctors and customer service staff have made us the best
At The Veterinary Cancer Center (VCC) in Norwalk, CT you will be part of a talented team working in sync, each with their own skills to care for pets and their families. We are supported by some of the top specialists in the country for all our patients’ needs. As a part of the Compassion-First Pet Hospital network, we have access to specialists all over the country including those at Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals & Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialty along with several other top talent hospitals that collaborate with us for the best patient outcomes possible.
Experienced veterinary technicians encouraged to apply – training available!
Send cover letter/resume to Jana Davidson Jana.email@example.com for the next steps on your journey.
See our network: http://compassionfirstpets.com