- Quarterly newsletters with journal reviews
- Online directory of VCS members and client referral
- Complimentary electronic version of the Annual and Mid-Year Conference proceedings
- Complimentary professional advancement webinars
- Reduced subscription rate to Veterinary and Comparative Oncology Journal
- Members may submit an abstract for presentation at the Annual or Mid-Year Conference and Technician members may submit a Case Report for consideration to present.
- Resident members who present at the Annual Conference are eligible for travel stipends and awards
- Optional Membership in the Veterinary Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (VRTOG)